Vehicle Telematic Transfers
With this procedure we change the ownership of the vehicle in the General Directorate of Traffic database. The transfers are presented electronically, if there is no disposition limitation (vehicle free of charge), the buyer and the seller will complete the transaction of the vehicle in the agency in just 20 minutes.
Due to the immediacy of the process, it is essential to reliably identify both the buyer and the seller to sign the transfer request and the corresponding agency authorization. They do not need to come at once. When we have all the signed documents, we pay the Property Transfer Tax, and we electronically present the change of name in the General Directorate of Traffic. In few minutes we have the answer. If it is positive it means that the change of ownership has been made, and if it is negative it means that there is an incidence that prevents the transfer.
Documentation needed to make the ownership change:
- ID of the seller in force (In case of company: CIF + ID of the administrator and deeds of incorporation or powers of attorney).
- ID of the buyer in force (In case of company: CIF + ID of the administrator and deeds of incorporation or powers of attorney).
- Buyer’s census certificate in the event that the current address does not match the ID.
- Original circulation permit.
- Original technical sheet.
- Contract of sale (Print the contract) (If you sell a company, the purchase contract will be replaced by an invoice).
- Transfer request (Print the form).
- Authorization (Print). Print two copies and sign where you put MANDANTE, the buyer in one copy and the seller in the other.